In 2015 Kids In Need will have been supporting the community for 33 years.
Together we can make a difference…
KIN is run by a small group of volunteers,who raise funds through sponsorship and fundraising. We do not have a head office, therefore minimal overheads which means that all the funds we raise can go towards making life easier for many children & their families. KIN has been a very successful and much needed organisation in our local community.
Requests are made to us by supporting letters from therapists, medical practitioners, and specialist professionals for such items as:
- Rehabilitation equipment Orthotics Ongoing medical costs for specialised treatment.
- Therapeutic and medical equipment to enhance the quality of the child’s life.
- Adaptive & specialised equipment Special dietary supplements Sensory Equipment
We rely on donations, memberships and sponsorships
- We do not receive any government funding.
- All donations $2 and over are tax deductible.
- Membership costs $10 per year.
100% of money donated is guaranteed to be used on the continual support of the children. We have gained a reputation for reliability, generosity and a prompt response with a minimum of fuss that is greatly valued by families and service providers throughout the Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
In order to view the Membership Application form you will need a free pdf viewer such as Adobe Reader.
Kids In Need Association Committee:
President: Mick Lawson
Phone: (07) 5590 9171 , 0418 290 445
Vice President: Sandy Rogers
Phone: 0415 801 947
Kids In Need Association
PO Box 364
Coolangatta , Qld 4225