Thank you to those that helped make the 2018 KIN Dragon Boat Festival a success
The 2018 33rd KIN Dragon Boat Festival was a great day.
Many thanks to all those who came to support the day.
Special thanks to
- The River Road Motel for Sponsoring the raffle
- Tweed Endeavour Cruises for providing the starter boat
- Inky Graphics for printing programs
- Tweed Heads Motorcycle Club for the generous donation of $3000
- Tweed Dragons, Mt Warning Dragons, Broadwater Dragons, Dragon Boats Queensland
- Broadwater Dragon for use of their Safety Boat
- Brisbane River Dragons for their generous donation of $500
- Rotary Club of South Tweed Heads/Banora Point
- Vocal Adrenaline Performing Arts
Thank you to all the volunteers that helped with the setting up and packing up at the end of the day.
To all those that took raffle tickets to sell prior and to those that bought the raffle tickets.
A special thank you to Banora/Tweed Rotary Club that comes along every year to provide the food and donate every cent back to KIN.
And the final thank you is to all you wonderful teams that came along to make our major fundraiser such a success.
Click on the images below to view them in a photo gallery.